Located in the most beautiful and charming neighbourhood in London, Astor Hyde Park is one minute from Hyde Park and surrounded by some of London’s greatest museums including the Natural History Museum, Victoria & Albert and Science Museum. The hostel is a short walk from London’s best transport connections, including direct trains to Heathrow Airport and all of London’s attractions. If this weren’t enough the iconic pubs, excellent shopping, amazing restaurants and occasional celebrity sighting make it the perfect place to live while in London!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV in operation 24 hours
• Storage lockers for your valuables (laptops, cameras, phones, etc) £2 per day
• Luggage storage available before check-in (free) and after checkout (same day as check-out £2 per bag; per additional days at £7.50 per bag, per day)
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £1.00 (All proceeds go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen for movies and sports
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!).
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Hire padlocks and adaptors free of charge with a £5 deposit (you receive your money back upon return)
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towel Hire for only £2 charge with a £5 deposit
• Free printing facilities (boarding passes, tickets etc…)
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
• ATM (Cash Machine)
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. Any reservations made for those under the minimum age will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund. The hostel organises daily events aimed at backpackers between the ages of 18-30, it is therefore suggested that guests under the age of 40 would enjoy the hostel the most.
Proof of identification must be shown on arrival and can include a passport, driving license and national identity cards. We cannot accept paper driving licences, student or employee IDs as proof of identity and failure to show proof or a copy upon arrival will result in the cancellation of a reservation without a refund. Get in touch with us for further clarification.
When booking for 12 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
from 14:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
|Luggage storage||With extra cost|
|Security boxes / Lockers (common areas)||With extra cost|
|Security boxes / Lockers (dorms)||YES|
|Laundry Service||With extra cost|
|Pickups / Shuttle from airport||With extra cost|
|Towels (private rooms)||YES|
|Towels (dorms)||2.00 GBP (per guest)|