With Victoria Station and Buckingham Palace a few minutes’ walk away, it is hard to beat to this location! Amazing 24-hour transport links to attractions, parties, airports, coaches (to the rest of the UK/Europe), and almost anywhere! Astor Victoria is the dream place for a base in London.
The excellent local markets, restaurants, pubs, vintage stores, coffee shops and galleries, all within a 15 minute walk of Big Ben, will make you feel like a true Londoner! This, combined with staff whom love the city and want to share all of their knowledge with you, means there is no better place to stay in Central London!
The moment you walk through our doors you become part of our family and we want you to have an incredible experience! We want every detail – from our super clean bathrooms and comfortable pillows to our unforgettable social events - to be perfect, giving you a London adventure that is 10 out of 10!
VALID government issued ID required to stay with us, and ALL guests must be between 18-40 YEARS
At our amazing hostel you will have full access to:
• Free Fast Wi-Fi throughout the building as well as Free PC Access
• 24-hour reception for anything you may need (including late check-in/early check-out)
• CCTV in operation 24 hours a day
• Storage Lockers available for your valuables £2 per locker, per day.
• Luggage room is free to use on day of arrival! You can leave your items from £2.50 per bag on day of departure (£7.50 per bag for everyday thereafter).
• Laundry facilities available 24-hours. Hairdryers and ironing facilities free to use
• All you can eat Breakfast for only £3.50 (£1 will go to charity)
• Wonderful fully equipped kitchens (large fridges available for food and drinks storage)
• Dining room and common area to enjoy a meal or meet fellow travellers
• Beautiful lounge area with comfy sofas and enormous projector screen for movies and sports!
Helpful Extras – (Hidden costs are a pain! If we can give it to you for free we will, if we cannot we will do it as cheap possible!).
• Free City Maps
• Tourist Information, walking tours and advice on local attractions and transport (24hrs)
• Daily events organized for our guests
• Room key is a £5 cash deposit
• Padlocks and Adaptors available for a fee
• Discounts at local restaurants and coffee shops
• Towels are available for hire at £3.50
• Clean, crisp linen on your bed ready to sleep on!
• Late Check-Out available to sleep in a little more until Midday (book in advance at reception)!
• ATM (Cash Machine)
Winner of No.1 Small Hostel Group Worldwide, and a Lifetime Achievement Award for excellence in the Hostel Industry. We thrive on ensuring every guest leaves satisfied and if you have any problems along the way we are always there ready to help! For this and many other reasons staying at Astor Hostels is the top choice for anyone exploring London on a budget!
Reservations must be made for guests over the age of 18. Any reservations made for those under the minimum age will be cancelled and you will not receive a refund. The hostel organises daily events aimed at backpackers between the ages of 18-30, it is therefore suggested that guests under the age of 40 would enjoy the hostel the most.
Proof of identification must be shown on arrival and can include a passport, driving license and national identity cards. We cannot accept paper driving licences, student or employee IDs as proof of identity and failure to show proof or a copy upon arrival will result in the cancellation of a reservation without a refund. Get in touch with us for further clarification.
When booking for 10 persons or more, different policies and additional supplements will apply.
from 15:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Laundry Service||With extra cost|
|Towels (private rooms)||YES|
|Towels (dorms)||2.00 GBP (per guest)|
|TV (common areas)||YES|
|Fridge (common areas)||YES|