Be smart, stay smart!
Key Hostel features:
• FREE WIFI
• 24 hour internet cafe
• Security Lockers in the Rooms (£1.50 per day key rental required)
• 24-hour reception
• Currency Exchange available at reception
• FREE linens and blankets included
• No lock-out times or curfews
• Individual security key-cards for every room
• 24-hour CCTV for added security
• Comfortable lounge rooms with television
• On-site self-service laundry facilities
• FREE tourist information and 24-hour assistance
Smart Camden Inn Hostel is perfectly located in the heart of London, created with the traveller on a budget in mind. Located just off one of London’s trendiest areas, we are a short walk from the world famous Camden Market. Camden Town hostel provides cheap, affordable, safe and value for money accommodation far better value than any Hotel in Camden town. Every room is key card locked as is entry to the main part of the building, security lockers in every room, we also provide a 24 hour reception and FREE Wi-Fi.
And if you plan to visit the major attractions of London, save yourself time and money by purchasing your attraction tickets right at the reception! Such as Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, London Eye, London Zoo, and many more! You will enjoy them even more as almost all of them are Fast Track tickets – jumping you right to the head of the queue!
Our locations are always directly in Central London. We have found the perfect hostels for you to reach any destination in London with ease as each one is located near an underground station and a bus stop! This will give you 24-hour access to the capital city!
The Camden Inn is located in the heart of contemporary Camden Town, a location buzzing with modern culture and nightlife that offers local entertainment around the clock. The hostel is a five-minute walk from Camden Town underground station, making it a convenient location for getting to any attraction! A short walk brings you to Regent’s Park, home of Primrose Hill and offering beautiful views of downtown London from its highest natural point! A ten minute train ride to Oxford Street will bring you to the heart of the city and modern London’s centre for shopping and nightlife. Another short trip will bring you to the heart of ancient London, with the Tower of London and Tower Bridge, London’s most famous river crossing. Everything you need is at your fingertips when you stay with us!
Beat the long queues and buy Fast Track tickets to all the major London attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Tower of London and many directly from our reception desk. We also sell discount theatre tickets to all major shows in the West End of London.
• SECURITY DEPOSIT: additional to your stay, we will require a GBP 10.00 cash security deposit to hold for the duration of your stay. This deposit will be reduced for any damages, lost or stolen items or for late check-out. Barring this, it will be returned in full at check-out.
• CHECK-IN: our check in is 24-hours from 11am on the day of arrival. Same-day early arrivals may store their luggage free of charge.
• PAYMENT: all payment is due on arrival to the hostel. Please have your payment plan sorted.
• CHECK-OUT: check out is by 10:00am on the day of departure. Late check outs are subject to a GBP 10.00 late check- out fee.
from 14:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
No wheelchair access
Children NOT accepted
Private rooms age restriction: no restrictions
Dorms age restriction: from 16 years to 45 years
Smoking policy: All rooms and the common areas are NON smoking
Animals NOT accepted
Terms and conditions
The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Diners, Debit Cards.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Other charges: No.
Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show
· Guest are required to show a valid photo ID (passport, drivers’ license etc.) upon check-in to the hostel. We do not accept the following as valid forms of ID including Industry ID cards, company security cards, travel cards, debit or credit, or student ID.
· All our hostels use ‘Bunk Bed’ which may be inconvenient for the physically challenged and older guests who have low mobility. If a lower Bunk is required due to disability, we require advance notice of at least 7 days to ensure a bed can be reserved.
· The hostel operates a 14-night maximum stay policy, after which returning guests are free to rebook after a 6-week period.
· Rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy state. Medium sized locker will be provider inside the room for no additional cost.
We recommend a maximum of 1 travel backpack and 1 Standard Luggage; if a guest’s luggage is overly sized, you will be asked to move it to a separate luggage room at a cost of £1.00 per night.
· Age Policy: Guests between 16 and 45 years of age are free to place bookings in our shared dormitories. Guests aged 15 or younger and above 45 years of age are unable to use the shared dorms and must book in a private dorm or room.
Check-in and Check-out
· Rooms/Dorms are available to check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival; however, if arriving earlier you are welcome to drop of luggage in the morning of your arrival at the hostel where it will be store until your return to check-in.
· Check-out is before 10:00am on the day of departure. Luggage storage is available after checkout up until midnight; there is an additional charge of £3.00 per item for this service.
· In case of No-Show, the hostel will cancel the booking after 04:00 am the following day unless the hostel is contacted beforehand. If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
· Penalty charge or expulsion from the hostel may result from the following activities:
Lost Key Card: You will be required to pay a replacement charge of £5.00 for each key card lost during your stay, please keep it on your person always.
Anti-social Behavior: The hostels have a zero tolerance to in-house fighting or harassment with guests being asked to leave once a compliment has been received and verified by staff.
Poor Hygiene: Guests with low standards will be asked to improve the situation, after which guests will be asked to leave the property if no improvement have been made.
Breaking Hostel In-house Rules
Flexible Rate/Smart Rate
·The first night of your booking will be charged from 11:00am the day before arrival via the credit/debit card you have provided on booking. Please note if the charge is declined you will be notified via email to provide a new valid card, if no update is received the booking will be cancelled at 11:00 AM on the day of arrival.
·The remaining nights will be payable on arrival to the hostel either with Card or Cash payment.
· Changes requested with 24 hours of the date of check-in will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
· Changes to confirmed reservations (e.g., changes in dates or changes in number of guests or nights) are subject to availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making the changes to accommodate your request.
2. Non - Refundable/Smart Non-refundable Rate
· The total cost of the booking will be charge to your payment method at the time of booking.
· If cancelled, Modified or in case of No-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
· Bookings made under the Non-Refundable rate are not refundable under any circumstances.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing in the form of an email.
· We require a full 24 hours’ notice to cancel a booking. The 24 hours are counted backward from 12 Noon on the date of arrival.
Fees and Payments
· We accept all Cash payment in Great British Pound (GBP) only.
· We do not accept Maestro or American Express bank cards; we accept all other Credit and Debit cards.
Lost and found Policy.
· Any items found inside the property will be kept during a maximum of 7 days after the check-out date, after that it will be immediately disposed unless you have contacted the property beforehand and arranged an appropriate collection date.
When booking individual beds, we will always attemped to allocate grouped beds together in the same dorm. However, on particularly busy days this may not always be possible. If needed please contact your hostel to confirm your rooming.