Key Hostel Features:
• FREE Linen
• FREE Wi-Fi
• 24 hour internet cafe
• 24 Hour reception
• 24 hour guest kitchen facilities
• 24 hour travel shop and ticket sales
• No lockout or curfew
• Luggage Storage
• In room locker facilities (£1.50 per day key rental)
• Snack vending machines
• Common rooms with digital televisions
• Laundry facilities
• Currency Exchange
• 24-Hour CCTV for added security
• Excellent Transport Links with local bus and London Underground services
• GBP 10.00 Security Deposit required at check-in
The Continental breakfast costs GBP 2.00 per person. It will be served from 07:30 to 09:30 AM in the common area.
Smart Hyde Park Inn is the perfect hostel for getting around London with ease, located right in the centre of the city and very close to main bus routes and the London Underground. You will have 24-hour access to the world famous city. And if you’d rather stay in the hostel; with our friendly atmosphere there is always fun and interesting people to meet and exchange travel stories with.
Located in Bayswater, we’re only a short walk away from some of London’s most famous tourist attractions, including the Kensington Palace (former home of the late Princess Diana), beautiful Hyde Park, and Buckingham Palace.
Very close to the hostel is the Queensway, which has a massive selection of supermarkets and restaurants hosting cuisine from all over the world, and a Westfields Shopping centre with a large selection of shops for anything you could need. Nearby there is also lots of entertainment, including and Ice Skating rink, All Star Lanes bowling alley, and we’re only a short walk away from Bond Street; which is fantastic if you have come to London for a luxury shopping trip in shops like Burberry, Calvin Klein, Chanel and many more.
Beat the long lines and buy Fast Track tickets to all the major London attractions such as Madame Tussauds, London Eye, Tower of London and many more.... directly from our reception desk. We also sell discounted theatre tickets to all major shows in the West End of London.
Our hostel also has some unique features and facilities for you to enjoy. The first thing you will notices is the communal areas for meeting and hanging out with people, including an newly refurbished common room with big screen TV, comfortable seating and sofas, Pool Table in the reception area, and a quiet WIFI/Reading room; which can also be used as a classroom for any groups that visit.
Another unique feature about our hostel is our custom made ‘Pod Beds’. These beds don’t just offer you a place to rest your head, but they also have privacy screens and a light-blocking curtain so you can sleep in complete privacy and comfort, any time of the day.
Security is something we take very seriously, to ensure that you and your belonging are secure. We have a state of the art key-card system that allows you to just wave your key at your door to get in. And if you would like to use a locker, we can program your key to operate that too. Lockers are located under the POD Beds so you’ll never be far from your belongings.
We also have safes available for hire in the reception area. You can choose your own combination to lock these state of the art safes, and they are monitored by CCTV and the reception staff 24 hours a day.
from 14:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
No wheelchair access
Children NOT accepted
Private rooms age restriction: no restrictions
Dorms age restriction: from 16 years to 45 years
Smoking policy: All rooms and the common areas are NON smoking
Animals NOT accepted
Terms and conditions
The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Debit Cards.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Other charges: No.
Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show
Smart Hostels Terms and Conditions
· Guest are required to show a valid photo ID (passport, drivers’ license etc.) upon check-in to the hostel. We do not accept the following as valid forms of ID including Industry ID cards, company security cards, travel cards, debit or credit, or student ID.
· All our hostels use ‘Bunk Bed’ which may be inconvenient for the physically challenged and older guests who have low mobility. If a lower Bunk is required due to disability, we require advance notice of at least 7 days to ensure a bed can be reserved.
· The hostel operates a 14-night maximum stay policy, after which returning guests are free to rebook after a 6-week period.
· Rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy state. Medium sized locker will be provider inside the room for no additional cost.
We recommend a maximum of 1 travel backpack and 1 Standard Luggage; if a guest’s luggage is overly sized, you will be asked to move it to a separate luggage room at a cost of £1.00 per night.
· Age Policy: Guests between 16 and 45 years of age are free to place bookings in our shared dormitories. Guests aged 15 or younger and above 45 years of age are unable to use the shared dorms and must book in a private dorm or room.
Check-in and Check-out
· Rooms/Dorms are available to check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival; however, if arriving earlier you are welcome to drop of luggage in the morning of your arrival at the hostel where it will be store until your return to check-in.
· Check-out is before 10:00am on the day of departure. Luggage storage is available after checkout up until midnight; there is an additional charge of £3.00 per item for this service.
· In case of No-Show, the hostel will cancel the booking after 04:00 am the following day unless the hostel is contacted beforehand. If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
· Penalty charge or expulsion from the hostel may result from the following activities:
Lost Key Card: You will be required to pay a replacement charge of £5.00 for each key card lost during your stay, please keep it on your person always.
Anti-social Behavior: The hostels have a zero tolerance to in-house fighting or harassment with guests being asked to leave once a compliment has been received and verified by staff.
Poor Hygiene: Guests with low standards will be asked to improve the situation, after which guests will be asked to leave the property if no improvement have been made.
Breaking Hostel In-house Rules
Flexible Rate/Smart Rate
·The first night of your booking will be charged from 11:00am the day before arrival via the credit/debit card you have provided on booking. Please note if the charge is declined you will be notified via email to provide a new valid card, if no update is received the booking will be cancelled at 11:00 AM on the day of arrival.
·The remaining nights will be payable on arrival to the hostel either with Card or Cash payment.
· Changes requested with 24 hours of the date of check-in will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
· Changes to confirmed reservations (e.g., changes in dates or changes in number of guests or nights) are subject to availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making the changes to accommodate your request.
2. Non - Refundable/Smart Non-refundable Rate
· The total cost of the booking will be charge to your payment method at the time of booking.
· If cancelled, Modified or in case of No-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
· Bookings made under the Non-Refundable rate are not refundable under any circumstances.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing in the form of an email.
· We require a full 24 hours’ notice to cancel a booking. The 24 hours are counted backward from 12 Noon on the date of arrival.
Fees and Payments
· We accept all Cash payment in Great British Pound (GBP) only.
· We do not accept Maestro or American Express bank cards; we accept all other Credit and Debit cards.
Lost and found Policy.
· Any items found inside the property will be kept during a maximum of 7 days after the check-out date, after that it will be immediately disposed unless you have contacted the property beforehand and arranged an appropriate collection date.
When booking individual beds, we will always attemped to allocate grouped beds together in the same dorm. However, on particularly busy days this may not always be possible. If needed please contact your hostel to confirm your rooming.