Be smart, stay smart!
Our locations are designed with the backpacker in mind. From our 24-hour reception to security lockers in the rooms, we have everything you need to enjoy your stay and feel comfortable.
Key Hostels feature:
• All rooms have en-suite facilities
• FREE WIFI and internet access available in the common rooms!
• Late night bar
• Security Lockers in the Rooms (£1.50 per day key rental required)
• 24-hour reception!
• Currency Exchange available at reception!
• FREE linens and blankets included!
• No lock-out times or curfews!
• Individual security key-cards for every room!
• 24-hour CCTV for added security!
• Comfortable lounge rooms with television
• On-site self-service laundry facilities!
• FREE tourist information and 24-hour assistance!
The Hyde Park View is a partially converted three-star hotel, featuring full en-suite bathrooms in every room. We are the only hostel in London to offer you this spectacular advantage! Our classic, listed building is set on a quiet residential street in the heart of London’s bohemian Bayswater, one of London’s most beautiful districts. With a 24-hour guest-only bar that offers drinks specials, theme nights, a high-definition 42” plasma television and movie nights, you won’t be bored at the Hyde Park View. If you prefer there is also a spacious lounge room with a television and comfortable sofas where you can relax and also meet other travellers!
Our private rooms, including doubles, twins, our family triple and quad suites, are three-star accredited and offer in-room colour-televisions with cable reception, direct-dial international phones, full linen services including daily bed making and towels, coffee and tea making facilities, free personal safes and complimentary soaps.
Of course, even with all of that you may be thinking about your lunch and dinner. Just down the road, we have two eateries that will set your mouth to watering and also keep your budget well sorted.
Our Pizza Factory restaurant features more than just pizza. With a menu full of enticing Italian-influenced dishes, we will satisfy your appetite without depleting your funds.
Next door to the Pizza Factory is the more traditional Royal Bayswater Café.
And if you plan to visit the major attractions of London, save yourself time and money by purchasing your attraction tickets right at the reception! Such as Madame Tussauds, Tower of London, London Eye, London Zoo, and many more! You will enjoy them even more as almost all of them are Fast Track tickets – jumping you right to the head of the queue!
Our locations are always directly in Central London. We have found the perfect hostels for you to reach any destination in London with ease as each one is located near an underground station and a bus stop! This will give you 24-hour access to the capital city!
Set just a stone’s throw from Hyde Park or Kensington Gardens! You can relax in the beauty of meticulously cultured gardens and the large open park or if you prefer you can go shopping either locally at Queensway or to Marble Arch/Oxford Street which is just 15 minutes walking distance! Other famous places to visit are Notting Hill and High Street Kensington again these are walking distances from the Smart Hyde Park View!
Smart Hyde Park View is located near 2 underground stations Bayswater (District and Circle Line) and Queensway (Central Line) station. Therefore you can easily visit major attractions such as the London Eye, Westminster Abbey, Tower of London and many more!
Everything you want is within your reach here in Bayswater, and the Hyde Park View is your ticket to a fun, entertaining stay! Our entertainment team spend all day thinking of ways for you to enjoy yourselves – from movie and game nights to theme bar parties, we’re there to make sure you enjoy your stay!
If you have not satisfied with your stay for any reasons, we take your comments and suggestions seriously. We encourage you to speak to your dedicated and highly-trained staff to help us improve our hostels. We will work our hardest to make it a pleasant stay, whether one night or a month!
from 14:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
No wheelchair access
Children NOT accepted
Private rooms age restriction: no restrictions
Dorms age restriction: from 16 years to 45 years
Smoking policy: All rooms and the common areas are NON smoking
Animals NOT accepted
Terms and conditions
The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, Visa Electron, Debit Cards.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Other charges: No.
Free cancellation at least 24 hours before arrival date, first night of stay fee for late cancellation or no show
· Guest are required to show a valid photo ID (passport, drivers’ license etc.) upon check-in to the hostel. We do not accept the following as valid forms of ID including Industry ID cards, company security cards, travel cards, debit or credit, or student ID.
· All our hostels use ‘Bunk Bed’ which may be inconvenient for the physically challenged and older guests who have low mobility. If a lower Bunk is required due to disability, we require advance notice of at least 7 days to ensure a bed can be reserved.
· The hostel operates a 14-night maximum stay policy, after which returning guests are free to rebook after a 6-week period.
· Rooms are to be kept in a clean and tidy state. Medium sized locker will be provider inside the room for no additional cost.
We recommend a maximum of 1 travel backpack and 1 Standard Luggage; if a guest’s luggage is overly sized, you will be asked to move it to a separate luggage room at a cost of £1.00 per night.
· Age Policy: Guests between 16 and 45 years of age are free to place bookings in our shared dormitories. Guests aged 15 or younger and above 45 years of age are unable to use the shared dorms and must book in a private dorm or room.
Check-in and Check-out
· Rooms/Dorms are available to check-in from 14:00 on the day of arrival; however, if arriving earlier you are welcome to drop of luggage in the morning of your arrival at the hostel where it will be store until your return to check-in.
· Check-out is before 10:00am on the day of departure. Luggage storage is available after checkout up until midnight; there is an additional charge of £3.00 per item for this service.
· In case of No-Show, the hostel will cancel the booking after 04:00 am the following day unless the hostel is contacted beforehand. If you arrive a day late without informing the hostel, we will try and find you a bed, but this may not be in the same room type booked and may incur extra charges.
· Penalty charge or expulsion from the hostel may result from the following activities:
Lost Key Card: You will be required to pay a replacement charge of £5.00 for each key card lost during your stay, please keep it on your person always.
Anti-social Behavior: The hostels have a zero tolerance to in-house fighting or harassment with guests being asked to leave once a compliment has been received and verified by staff.
Poor Hygiene: Guests with low standards will be asked to improve the situation, after which guests will be asked to leave the property if no improvement have been made.
Breaking Hostel In-house Rules
Flexible Rate/Smart Rate
·The first night of your booking will be charged from 11:00am the day before arrival via the credit/debit card you have provided on booking. Please note if the charge is declined you will be notified via email to provide a new valid card, if no update is received the booking will be cancelled at 11:00 AM on the day of arrival.
·The remaining nights will be payable on arrival to the hostel either with Card or Cash payment.
· Changes requested with 24 hours of the date of check-in will be treated as cancellations (see “Cancellations” below).
· Changes to confirmed reservations (e.g., changes in dates or changes in number of guests or nights) are subject to availability of a suitable alternative and are subject to any additional costs incurred in making the changes to accommodate your request.
2. Non - Refundable/Smart Non-refundable Rate
· The total cost of the booking will be charge to your payment method at the time of booking.
· If cancelled, Modified or in case of No-show the total price of the reservation will be charged.
· Bookings made under the Non-Refundable rate are not refundable under any circumstances.
· All cancellation requests must be received in writing in the form of an email.
· We require a full 24 hours’ notice to cancel a booking. The 24 hours are counted backward from 12 Noon on the date of arrival.
Fees and Payments
· We accept all Cash payment in Great British Pound (GBP) only.
· We do not accept Maestro or American Express bank cards; we accept all other Credit and Debit cards.
Lost and found Policy.
· Any items found inside the property will be kept during a maximum of 7 days after the check-out date, after that it will be immediately disposed unless you have contacted the property beforehand and arranged an appropriate collection date.
When booking individual beds, we will always attemped to allocate grouped beds together in the same dorm. However, on particularly busy days this may not always be possible. If needed please contact your hostel to confirm your rooming.