EastSeven Berlin Hostels - always rated as 1 of the best Hostels in Germany!
Highly recommended by Lonely Planet, Let´s Go, Rick Steve´s etc. - the EastSeven is NOT A PARTY Hostel and we do NOT have an elevator either ;-) - BUT unlike larger chain hostels, it fosters a relaxed atmosphere where it's easy to chat to the staff or make friends in the lounge, kitchen or garden. Conveniently located between the hustle and bustle of Mitte (the city's central district) and charming Prenzlauer Berg, the EastSeven Hostel offers the best of Berlin. Surrounded by cafés, restaurants, bars, clubs and great shops, you won't have to go far to find what you're looking for. We are within walking distance of Alexanderplatz, the heart of Berlin, as well as the famous Mauer Park Flea market (Karaoke on Sunday).
Our English-speaking staff will happily provide you with maps, information and tips on where to go. Walking tours leave from the EastSeven Hostel twice daily, or you can hire a bike and create your own route through the city. Spacious bathrooms, are provided on every floor, the big self catering kitchen and our lounge are located in the cozy garden-house.
It´s the ideal place for travellers seeking the true spirit of Berlin.
- Free vouchers for breakfast in the neighbourhood
- Free linen
- Free walking tours
- Free maps
- Free use of the kitchen
- Free WiFi in rooms + lounge
- Free luggage storage
- Free lockers in dorms
- Free hot shower 24 hours
- Free hairdryers, phone chargers, padlocks etc. to use
- all you can eat, continental breakfast incl. FRESH coffee/tea … only 2€
- cheap Laundry service
- Bicycle rental from Hostel
- Italian style Lattes and other delicious drinks
- cheap Internet terminals, printer, DVD burner
- Skype at terminals
- hot showers 24h
- central heating
- comfy beds and fresh linen
- beautiful garden with BBQ area
- comfortable Lounge (24h)
- big self catering kitchen, fully equipped (24h)
- alarm clocks
- late check-out 12h00
- no curfew, open 24h with door code
- reception: 7h00 - 24h00
- check-in 15h00 - 24h00
- earlier check-ins can store their luggage
- we accept Visa and Master, but we charge a small fee
Easy to reach from all Airports and Train stations (U2 - Senefelder Platz), we are situated in the heart of Central Berlin - surrounded by cafés, restaurants, theatres, nightlife and of course lots of shops (Kastanienallee, Kollwitz Platz etc.). The Main cultural attractions (Museum Island, Alexander Platz/TV Tower, etc.) are within walking distance.
from 7:00 to 24:00
(You must have an ID or a passport with you.)
from 07:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
|Breakfast||3.00 EUR (per guest, per night)|
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|