Seven Hills Village is a campsite in Rome, ideal for young people who want to spend their holidays in a fun and relaxed atmosphere. There are excellent facilities and frequent connections to the center of historic Rome, as well as the possibility to rent a bike or car and to book tours of Rome, Lazio and also of the Amalfi Coast and Pompeii.
The camping offers many amenities that guests can take advantage of: a bar, a supermarket, three restaurants, a pizzeria, a nightclub, laundry service 24-hour 24 and a swimming pool (which can be accessed for a small extra fee).
Internet access, including Wi-Fi, is available throughout the campground!
To get to the campground there are various buses:
- From / to Ciampino airport (maximum 4 people, cost € 65, service by request via e-mail within 48 hours of arrival)
- From / to Fiumicino airport (maximum 4 people, cost € 55, service by request via e-mail within 48 hours of arrival)
- City transfer from / to Rome center (Piazzale Flaminio) departing at 9:00 am and return at 6:00 pm (return ticket €5 per person, children under 5 free, available from 01/06 to 15/09) .
- Shuttle to / from the train station of 'The Justine' every half hour from 8:00 am until 1:00 pm and from 3:00 pm to 9:00 pm (seasonal variations on timetable).
Within this camp in Rome there are different types of accommodation, according to esigienze guest:
- Dorms: Huts dorm with shared bathroom (linens and sleeping bags are provided).
- Single / twin / double room: Small wooden house with bed linen and heating. Shared bathroom with hot water showers and toilet paper.
- Bungalow: small chalet with 4 single beds (or 2 singles and a double on request), linen, heating and a private bathroom with shower.
- Interior: all apartments are equipped with kitchenette, bathroom with shower, air conditioning / heating (at scheduled times), telephone.
Seven Hills Village is not just a campsite in Rome, but it's your chance to experience a trip to the Eternal City with lots of fun and affordable prices!
from 14:00 to 22:00
Important To Know
|Wi-Fi access (common areas)||YES|
|Wi-Fi access (private rooms, dorms)||NO|
|Breakfast (private rooms)||3.00 EUR (per guest, per night)|
|Laundry Service||With extra cost|
|Pickups / Shuttle from station||With extra cost|
|Pickups / Shuttle from airport||With extra cost|
|Half board||With extra cost|
|Full board||With extra cost|
|Restaurant||With extra cost|