Recently built, Dutchies Hostel is a brand new hostel in Amsterdam, housed on the ground floor of a building with student houses. It is situated close to Amsterdam Sloterdijk and boasts of quick bus, tram and metro connections to Amsterdam Sloterdijk.
When staying at Dutchies Hostel, guests will enjoy free linen, free WIFI, free luggage storage as well as free lockers with padlocks.
Guests can opt for spacious and beautifully graffiti decorated rooms with a modern and young look design.
Rooms available can be 6, 8 and 10-bed dormitories with locker and power sockets. The entire hostel is spread on 1 floor only so that all dormitories and common areas are easily accessible. Free WiFi is available throughout the hostel.
A fully equipped kitchen is also available as well as an eatery, a TV room and a terrace.
It also provides bicycle rental, bicycle storage, public transportation tickets and a free city map with laundry service.
Located in West Amsterdam, it is about 15 minutes away from the center. There is a Lidl supermarket 5 minutes away from the hostel.
from 14:00 to 24:00
(Check-in/out: Check-in starts at 14:00. You can check-in all night long, even after midnight. Check-out must be done before 11:00. If you are too early to check in or if you are already checked out, you can store your bags in our storage room for free.)
Important To Know
No wheelchair access
Children NOT accepted
Private rooms age restriction: from 16 years to 40 years
Dorms age restriction: from 16 years to 40 years
Smoking policy: All rooms and the common areas are NON smoking
Animals NOT accepted
Terms and conditions
The property accepts the following credit card brands for balance payments: Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Debit Cards.
The property reserves the right to pre-authorise credit cards prior to arrival.
Taxes not included: City Tax - €3 per person per night - Applicable in 2020.
This property charges 1 night/s if canceled less than 2 days before the arrival date.
In the event of a no show this property charges 1 night/s on customer's credit card.
•PLEASE NOTE: If you have made a booking for 2020, you may be charged an additional €3 PER PERSON PER NIGHT upon arrival for the new TOURIST TAX that will be applied all over Amsterdam in 2020
• Breakfast: We don’t serve breakfast.
• Reservations: Reservations can only be made with a Master Card, Visa or American Express credit card. We make every effort to accommodate you in the dormitory size of your choice. However, because of the nature of our business we may have to place you in a different sized dormitory. As a result the balance to be paid upon arrival can be slightly different than what is stated on your confirmation.
• Booking confirmation: After making the reservation you will receive an e-mail with your booking details (the booking confirmation). Make sure you bring this confirmation with you to Dutchies Hostel.
• Cancellations: Cancellations have to be made at least 48 hours before your arrival date. You can send an e-mail with your cancellation request and we will get back to you. IMPORTANT: Cancellations that are sent/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted.
Please note: This rule is also applied when you modify your booking late. For example: if you have originally booked 3 days and decide to cancel the last day 48 hours before this day.
• No show: In case of a No-show, your credit card will be charged with the price of the first night of your stay per person. The rest of that booking will be cancelled.
• Modifications: You can send an e-mail to and we will check if we can change your booking. IMPORTANT: Modifications that are sent/requested through our Facebook page will not be accepted.
• Linen: Your bed will be made with clean linen when you arrive - this is included in the price.
• Towels: Towels can be rented for €2.50
• Behavior: At Dutchies Hostel we expect our guests to treat others the way they wish to be treated: with respect and courtesy. Dutchies Hostel & staff reserve the right to refuse accommodation to anyone with regard to the safety and wellbeing of our guests and staff.
• Noise disturbance: We expect that our guests won’t be loud after 22:00, especially outside on the terrace.