We are a laidback, independent, young hostel run by two brothers and two best friends from the UK.
Why should you stay with us? La Banda Rooftop Hostel has one of the best locations in the city. We have an incredible rooftop hangout with stunning views of the cathedral. We genuinely love Seville and love helping you discover places that other hostels wouldn’t normally recommend to you. We want you to be part of La Banda; join us for a family meal every night on the roof, chill with us in the day and help us come up with cool new ideas for the hostel, or just come out and party with us when the sun goes down.
Our fresh, modern family home has three great spaces:
· A funky reception lounge, themed on our favourite music and art from around the world. We’ve got breakfast, board games, free computers, free wifi, and someone around 24 hrs a day to help you out.
· A fantastic kitchen, with great utensils, lots of cooking space and food storage.
· A laidback rooftop garden where we get together for paellas, family meals, themed nights, mojitos, drinking games and giant JENGA!
· Clean, modern rooms with free lockers, free padlocks and bed linen.
The hostel is 2 minutes walk from the cathedral, royal palace and plaza de toros. 10 minutes walk from the main bus stations and big supermarkets.
· Amazing free walking tours with young, passionate, English speaking guides who seriously know their stuff.
· We can help you see the best flamenco in the city, eat the best tapas, and see the sights other tourists don’t know about.
· Every night there is a bar crawl with only the best backpackers in the city.
This is not a corporate chain hostel. We are an intimate, down-to-earth group of mates who love travelling and socialising. Come be a part of it!
from 15:00 to 24:00
Important To Know
|Security boxes / Lockers||YES|
|Lift / elevator||YES|