* Walking from the Central Station, it takes about 10 to 15 minutes to get to the Avanti. Leaving the Station at the front, you cross the large bridge and turn left. You walk along the Prins Hendrikkade towards the IJ-Tunnel. Just before the tunnel you will find the Oosterdok on your left. The Avanti is moored on Jetty 2 just beside the historical VOC ship.
Another well recognisable ï¿½neighbourï¿½ is Nemo, a large green building that looks like a ship. It is built right on top of the IJ-Tunnel.
* By car, the thing to do is get to the circular highway (Ring A10) of Amsterdam. From the North side of the A10 you take the exit S116 (Centrum) and go through the IJ-Tunnel. At the end of the tunnel you turn right at the traffic lights, onto the Prins Hendrikkade. Directly after the lights there is a bus stop. Turn right immediately after the bus stop (before the bridge) and you will go round the corner, down to the jetties of the Oosterdok.
* Parking space directly next to the jetties is limited and expensive (ï¿½ 3,40 per hour!). It is possible to use these spaces shortly to unload and then park in a different part of town, where parking is cheaper or even free.
Free parking is only a few bus stops from the Oosterdok.
Please note the following:
- Breakfast is from 08.30 till 10.30
- Check-out time is 10.30.
- The 90% putstanding amount of booking is to be paid upon arrival at Passenger Ship Avanti in cash only.
- No smoking in the cabins.
- The accomodation is not suitable for children up to 4
- No using of any kind of drugs in the ship.
-Cash only upon arrival.
-No bachelor parties
Check-in start hour 10.00
Check-in end hour 17.00