Old farmhouse in the heart of Rome from the end of the 1800, the building has been recently transformed in a residence with some small apartments.
The quarter San Lorenzo in Rome is near the University La Sapienza , it is named after the famous Church of San Lorenzo, it offers a taste of the genuine “dolce vita” of Rome, with hundreds of restaurant, pubs and clubs.
The apartments are right in the middle of this quarter, that is quite and residential in the day but it became the heart of the nightlife for the young people of Rome.
The quarter is so popular for the youngsters nightlife that the major newspaper of Rome “IL MESSAGGERO” described it as the “Soho” of Rome.
The residence has a private parking are (it is better to advice if you need it), small pets are allowed.
SPECIAL CONDITIONS AND POLICIES
* Compulsory cost for the cleaning at the end of the stay: €30,00
* Refundable deposit due at arrival: €50,00 cash
* Check in between noon and 10 P.M., for different arrivals please contact us, check out before 10 AM.
PLEASE NOTE: 20.00 euro supplement for check in after
* Linen and towels included.
* 20% pre payment with bank transfer can be requested
* Payment only by cash on arrival.
* City tax (€ 2 per night per person) NOT included
|Garderoba za prtljagu||DA|
Zajednički prostori za goste